James "Jim" F. Foley
Founder & Palmyra Personal Injury Attorney
Jim founded the firm that became Foley & Foley in 1974. He has been
representing victims of negligence for 35 years. Early in his career,
Jim was involved in many high profile criminal cases and gained significant
high-level trial experience. This allows him to look at cases from different
angles to find solutions that work to get you the compensation that you need.
- For the past 25 years Jim has strictly focused his practice on personal
injury litigation, primarily in the areas of:
- Medical malpractice
- Product liability
- Automobile accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Wrongful death
- Premises liability
- Highway/bridge design accidents
- Stroke Victims
A Reputation for Solid Legal Counsel in Upstate New York
Jim's reputation is "one of the leading plaintiff's trial
lawyers in upstate New York." He has obtained very significant verdicts
for his personal injury clients in counties across upstate New York.
- Recognition for obtaining verdicts that were among "New York Top Verdicts"
in 2008 and 2009.
Listed in the "Personal Injury Law and Medical Malpractice" sections of
Best Lawyers in America® since 2008.
New York Magazine as one of the New York area's top lawyers since 2008.
- A member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- An AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®.
Best Lawyers in America® 2016
- Lawyer of the Year, Personal Injury 2015
- Lawyer of the Year, Medical Malpractice 2015
Professional membership Inclusion:
- Rochester NY Best Lawyer
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Association for Justice
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Wayne County Bar Association
In the past several years Jim has devoted a substantial amount of time
to working with like-minded plaintiffs' personal injury attorneys
in continuing the study of plaintiffs' trial advocacy and developing
cutting edge strategies that help injured plaintiffs obtain the just and
fair verdicts that they deserve.
Call (315) 883-2650 to learn more about how Jim can help you or your
family. At Foley & Foley we offer
free initial consultations to help you get started.